![]() |
| Can't wait to see you guys. |
Our waiting period on the house has come to a close, so that most likely means we'll be moving out in mid-April. They really wanted to buy a bunch of our furniture, which would be awesome, but there is so much little stuff hidden everywhere. We went through one cabinet in our kitchen and it took us 30 minutes. It gets overwhelming when you think of all the work that we have to do before then. Also there are little projects I want to do, like organize all of my music in Itunes. Upload all of my CDs, so I can get rid of them. I want to sort through all of my pictures, and ideally scan all of them so I don't have to save all of the paper copies. When can I get all this done? I have no idea, and work is getting to be pretty stressful too.
Luckily, there are just five days until spring break and we are headed to Seattle. I am looking forward to all the food, drink and good company. :) Might be the last time all of my friends and I are together for a while, so I am really looking forward to the time with them.
| The last time we all met up :) |

No comments:
Post a Comment