![]() |
| Andie and Donnie (and Mal) in Sept. |
I love every moment with her. I love her laugh. I love her patience. I love her wisdom. I love her peace. She is wise beyond her years and I will truly miss her when we move.
I can only say I am the lucky one. She has a quiet grace that makes everybody at ease. She is stronger than she knows and she fights for what she believes in. I really do cherish her.
I told her today that when we see her this summer, we need to be sure to book her next visit at Christmas. As long as there is another trip in the works, I won't be too sad.
I love you beyond words, Andie. Safe travels home.

Darn you Sister. I don't know how I didn't notice this until today. and now I'm crying at my desk at work because this post is just so sweet.
ReplyDeleteYou are too kind and your words touch my heart deeply.
You are so generous and loving; I can't even put into words how much it means to me to have you as a sister. Spending time with you is like a breath of fresh air, and I cherish every moment we are together. You fill my heart with so much joy and love, and I'm so happy the years have only brought us closer.
I am going to miss you incredibly when you move, but know that even across the miles, you still have a very special place of love in my heart and our connection will still be strong. We'll video chat and write, it'll just be a little bit more long distance than what we're used to :)
There won't be a goodbye, it is always just until I see you again. I had such an amazing time hanging out with you this week, and I can't wait to see you again in a couple weeks, and then AGAIN in Hawaii over the summer! And yes, we will definitely work out Christmas holiday plans very soon.
I love you with all my heart and then some Sister. <3